Complex and precision solutions for all market segments within the orthopedic industry.
Implantable components using titanium, stainless steels, cobalt chrome, PEEK and other materials for a wide variety of orthopedic products.
Cases and Trays
Custom designed, developed, and manufactured; cases and trays that offer unprecedented protection and embody your style, colors, and logo. Your case and tray. Your brand.
Microseal Sterile Packaging Services is an alternative approach to customer medical packaging by utilizing blister trays and Tyvek® pouches that can fulfill your sterile packaging needs.
A unique process that maximizes efficiency, embeds quality into every step, and ensures the delivery of exceptional products is developed for each and every project. The Micropulse facility is equipped with advanced technology and specialized capabilities to design and manufacture complex, unique medical devices with accuracy.
- 3, 4 & 5 axis vertical machining
- CNC turning and lathe/mill combinations
- Ram EDM, wire EDM, and robotic electrode manufacturing
- Validated laser marking
- Validated ultrasonic cleaning and citric/nitric passivation
- CMM’s and comparators for quality inspection
- Surface and jig grinding
- General and thermal assembly
- Finishing: polish, blast, high energy tumble, vibratory bowl finishing
- Hand polishing and deburring
- 5 axis grinding
- Swiss turning with thread whirling
- 5 Axis high speed machining with pallets
- Automated rivet machine
- Press brake
- Turret punch press
- Water jetting
We have an open door policy at Micropulse. Customers and interested orthopedic companies are highly encouraged to visit our facility and meet our team. We’re proud of our 160,000 square foot facility featuring high-speed machining, robotic part handling, and new technologies that allow us to rapidly adjust to market changes and customer needs.
Micropulse is located near Columbia City, Indiana, about 30 minutes from Warsaw.
Want to take a tour? Send a note to Lex.